Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ghost writer



I think it is time I came clean... for the past month, on the odd occasion, I have been "ghost writing" for Richard. No surprise to those who know Richard and myself well - I like to write, I like to talk, I have opinions. Richard on the other hand spends a lot of time - (no really, a LOT of time) - behind his camera or in front of his computer editing photos and laying out albums. He tells me he doesn't have time for the blog, or Facebook or.... cooking (hang on a minute!). It's not that he doesn't want to talk to you all it's just, well, he doesn't know what to say. I, on the other hand, am not usually at a loss for words so - it was a natural thing. I took over.

That isn't to say you won't hear from Richard from time to time but, most of the time, I'll just tell you what he is doing. It is waaayyy easier that way.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment