Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas (preparations) in October


I recently walked past a sign outside of a gift shop that read, "Only 11 weeks until Christmas." I had started to notice Christmas decorations popping up in malls but I guess I figured it was the early season marketing that the large chains seem to love. It was only later in the day that I got to thinking about Christmas and gifts when I realised that 11 weeks is not a lot of time! Not when you are as adept at procrastination as I am. Christmas is a busy time for most people and we all know how easy it is to find yourself doing the last minute shop on Christmas Eve.

As Rich and I move into Christmas mode we would like to offer an incentive to anyone who is thinking of giving the gift of photos this Christmas. If you book a family or couple portrait session before November 1st we will give you a 11x14 mounted print, free of charge. We think photos make a great gift. It's just our way of saying Happy Christmas to our clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment