Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Keeping it in the family




Kids! We love kids! Photographing them, talking to them, listening to them - I mean, kids are really entertaining - as our own daughter keeps reminding us everyday. Trouble is, the time you have with them when they are small just flys by. That's why I'm so lucky to have Richard (one of the reasons anyway!) Let's face it, more often than not, I forget to charge up my camera battery. I've also been known to take my camera case but not my camera and I find it an impossible task to get anything in focus out of my camera phone. So... I leave the photographs to Richard.

For all those of you who don't live with a professional photographer... he does portrait sittings...

Here are some of my favourite images from our daughter's first years. Enjoy!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment